24067Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Al Levy passed

  • richerrors
    May 2, 2011
      Al knew he was dying, I'm sure he left instructions with his family on who to contact, auctions.. etc
      Al was extremely sharp & would have not left this base uncovered, especialy when he knew time was short.. and yes that was in "poor' taste to ask about his Coins..!

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Michael Evanchik <ivan0000013@...> wrote:

      > young??? you know how old he was??? and not to be crass or rude,but whats going to happen to his stock.i know he did have some tremendous errors.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic