  • Marc
    Nov 1 8:09 AM
      This nice struck thru retained silver colored metal scrap on wheat cent reverse went for $168 to my surprise. I had bid about half that.

      I didn't think it was spectacular..ordinary at best. Still a nice coin. The 2 bidders went high, don't you think?

      P.S. Please ask eBay to stop making so many frivilous changes. The new "see all listings like this" link shown for each item on the listings pages does not work for error coins, and I don't appear to have an option in customize to disable it. It gets in the way of the "watch this item" link which I have enabled just above it. Ok, my eBay rant of the day is over.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic