      From: Lee Lydston <lee.lydston@...>
      Subject: RE: [Error Coin Information Exchange] 1959-D Wheat Reverse Cent
      To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 12:27 PM

      Although I can play different scenario’s in my head on how this coin could have been possible, I feel reasonably certain that the real experts have played and accounted for any thing I could possibly think of. If they all feel the coin is counterfeit, then that’s good enough for me.

      Given the fact that the experts do feel it is a counterfeit makes one wonder why only one was produced?

      Given the quality of workmanship also makes one wonder what else the forger produced?

      Lee