22782Re: Could this possibly be a proof?

  • fred_weinberg
    May 3, 2010
      Based on what I've seen on this date over the years,
      the proof-like surfaces are fairly common, and due to
      the excess pressure of it being on top of another plan.
      when it was struck (ie; the uniface reverse).

      Fred

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi <rjrisi@...> wrote:

      > could be a reflection, but for $26 its well worth a shot and even if its not a proof, it went for a fair price for an early fully dated o/c coin....i was going to bid on it but didn't factor in the possibility of it being a proof.
      > Rob

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic