2107Re: Kind of annoying

    Nov 1, 2002
      I certainly agree with Mike, and can understand why he quit the
      club. I think this flame war has gone on long enough. This is the
      first major eruption of bad manners since this club was started. Up
      until now we've always maintained an atmosphere of decorum and civil
      debate.

      I am always happy to answer any question from any member of the club -
      - even if they are antagonists. It is important to protect the right
      of free speech of those you don't agree with.

      Feel free to pick up any long dormant thread in our archives. You
      are welcome to disagree with me on any issue, refute any claim, and
      contest any conclusion.

      I will ask that you refrain from posting empty, rhetorical questions.
      Above all, I must ask all to refrain from launching personal attacks.

      Posts that are devoid of useful content will henceforth be deleted.
      That goes for all parties.

      --Mike Diamond

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., mikegreer98125
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > I have to say, even though I really do not care on the matter
      either
      > way, the posts in here are amusing to the point of annoyance.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic