20505Don't Waste Your Time W/This Ebay Seller - Belgium

  • fred_weinberg
    Sep 23, 2008
      Rob, I don't believe he takes the money and keeps the coin.
      (although after my experience, I wouldn't send him any form
      of payment)

      He simply emails you and says he's not selling it, because
      it's worth more than I bid/won it for on an open Ebay auction.
      As mentioned, he says that in response to his first negative.

      The coin I won last year, I believe, was the same Double Struck
      Sacagawea Waffle Dollar he has listed again.

      He deserves to be slapped, at a minumium.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, Rob Risi
      <rjrisi@...> wrote:

      > THANKS FRED, I HAD SEVERAL BIDS ON HIS COINS...DOES THIS SELLER
      TAKE OUR MONEY FIRST AND DOESN'T SHIP OR HE JUST DOESN'T LET THE
      COINS GO.
      > TOO BAD AS HE HAS MANY NICE ERRORS, ALTHOUGH IM NOT THE HIGH BIDDER
      ON MOST...IF SO ITS VERY LOW.
      > ROB

      W/This Ebay Seller - Belgium
      > To: errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 5:56 PM
      >

      > Just for everyone's info, and so that you don't waste any
      > more time over this, there is a seller on Ebay who will
      > NOT sell/ship you his error coins if you win them, and
      > HE decides the price is too low.
      >
      > I won a nice error from this guy last year, and he
      > was very nice and upfront in refusing to honor my
      > high Ebay bid on his item - it "wasn't what the coin
      > was worth", etc. etc.
      >
      > His seller name is: Mireilleduflos
      > He is from: Jette, Belgium
      >
      > He has 32 feedbacks, with a 94% good feedback.
      >
      > He's got some nice Certified Errors up on Ebay this week,
      > but he won't honor the final price if it isn't what he
      > thinks his coin is worth.
      >
      > Just thought I'd pass it on to save some time and alot
      > of aggrivation with this i--ot. That was my job last year.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic