18511Re: All comments will be highly appreciated!

  • jylitalo
    Oct 1, 2007

      It would also be wise to give credit for the photo's, or pic's that
      you have posted if they are not your own, otherwise there may be
      aggressive and combative fallout headed your way, and you don't need

      You have worked too hard and been committed for too long to let that

      Flickr provides you the space to give the credit, in the narrative for
      the pic itself (description and captions).

      Again, thanks for sharing the efforts of your sweat and good intentions.

      <mdia1@...> wrote:
      > I have received one complaint so far that some of your images were
      > copied and uploaded without permission. I notice some of my photos
      > in there. For example:
      > http://www.flickr.com/photos/adanisherrorcollector/788179287/in/set-
      > 72157600779218500/
      > I certainly never gave my permission for them to be reproduced.
      > However, I believe in the free flow of information, so I'll let it
      > stand. Others may not be as understanding as me. If the owners of
      > some of your images request that you take them down, please do so.
      > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Vedel"
      > <frank.vedel@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Welcome to my Error Coin Classroom 919,

      > > You will find it all here:
      > >
      > > http://www.flickr.com/photos/adanisherrorcollector/sets/
      > >
      > > Here is a complete list of the 919 pictures:
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic