18184Re: Massive die gouge or a fake?

  • portpere
    Sep 1, 2007
      Sometimes you just have to do it. A matter of priciple. I have given
      and rcvd 2 negatives from sellers who either misrepresented their
      item or never sent it. One of them is no longer registered (big
      surprise) and the other changed his user name. Still, the negatives
      they gave me for questioning their business practices remain.
      John
      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff"
      <jylitalo@...> wrote:

      > For the small outlay of money, as you pointed out, it probably isn't
      > worth the headaches pursuing a refund with Pay-Pal.
      >
      > Not to belay the topic further, I did get a full Refund, including
      > shipping from my own mistake with the counterfeit IHC from a few
      > months ago. The seller was a wise-ass, and a crook in the truest
      > sense and we certainly exchanged negative comments.
      >
      > Something else I learned, if the Pay-pal logo states in an auction
      > that it is covered up to $2,000.00, they are good for up to that
      > amount (in case anyone ever has to go this route for a return). I
      was
      > credited in full after they ruled in my favor, (over $400.00).
      >
      > Even now with all of it resolved, the bitter after-taste of my
      > experience promises to linger long after.
      >
      > Experience is a hard teacher, no doubt.
      >

      > -- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Diamond"
      > <mdia1@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Yeah, especially since the seller refused to provide a refund.
      An
      > > exchange of negative feedbacks is unavoidable. Still, it was
      worth the
      > > small gamble. I've made bigger blunders.
      > >
      > > --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff"
      > > <jylitalo@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Bummer

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic