17958[Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: One of my favorite eBay coins now being li

  • Jeff
    Aug 2, 2007
      The lower SBA proof looks frosted, while the other seems deep cameo
      with mirror surfaces. I suppose they can all tone differntly over time.

      I'm not so much of a nut when it comes to proof designations, but
      thats what it looks like to me.

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, portpere
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Thanks Jeff, I was worried I might have to safe deposit the coin.
      > Anyway, I took a photo of the slabbed one next to an unopened 1979
      > proof set and wiil post it in the default album. No color correction
      > taken in daylight. Check it out,
      > John
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic