17956[Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: One of my favorite eBay coins now being listed

  • portpere
    Aug 2, 2007
      Thanks Jeff, I was worried I might have to safe deposit the coin.
      Anyway, I took a photo of the slabbed one next to an unopened 1979
      proof set and wiil post it in the default album. No color correction
      taken in daylight. Check it out,
      John
      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@yahoogroups.com, jeff ylitalo

      > Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives
      you all the tools to get online.