17955Re: [Error Coin Information Exchange] Re: One of my favorite eBay coins now being listed

  • jeff ylitalo
    Aug 2, 2007
      Hey John,

      I've collected and studied SBA dollars for awhile. Several sealed mint bags I
      went thru from 79 and 80 D,P and S mints yielded toned coins. Some were eerily
      the same tone/color as a Sac dollar. Some of them toned a dark blue, or
      sometimes rose shaded colors. All were clad. I turned most of them back into
      the bank several years ago, except for errors type coins.

      Jeff