1354Re: Mint to start selling bulk error bags!

  • fred_weinberg
    Apr 1 7:29 AM
      You missed the bottom portion of the press release!

      Orders that total over $5,000 will be enable the
      collector to specify, for a 30-day delivery, triple
      or quad-struck Sacagawea dollars, dated 2002.

      Orders over $7,500 will be able to specify the above
      multiple struck dollar on a States Quarter, previously
      struck, of their choice.....

      Jeez, at least read the whole Mint Press Release before
      you get so excited about the bags of errors!!!

      --- In errorcoininformationexchange@y..., "dermestid" <mdia1@a...>
      wrote:
      > The United States mint has decided to give error collectors what
      > they've always wanted, and will begin to sell bulk error bags to
      the
      > public. Each bag will contain 500 error coins. Bags will sell at
      10
      > times face value. Sales begin in a few weeks. Mint spokesperson
      > April Laffer had this to say: "Why waste time and money shipping
      > these defective coins to our suppliers to be melted down when the
      > public can take them off our hands at a profit."
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic