Yahoo! Nice Job.

  • Brandon Vanderberg
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      I was wondering when someone was going to do this. Following a long,
      serial thread with multiple conversations is can be difficult.
    • jeffbolty
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        --- In ericsjeep@yahoogroups.com, "Brandon Vanderberg"
        <brandon_vanderberg@...> wrote:

        > I was wondering when someone was going to do this. Following a long,
        > serial thread with multiple conversations is can be difficult.

        I don't want to give the impression of excluding anyone from San Diego
        and I have been thinking that a lot of stuff we talk about in the forum
        would be better suited to a PM or offline. Maybe we can keep track of
        runs and other stuff here and just post a link.

        let's see what everyone else thinks.

        off to watch the game.

        cheers
      • Brandon Vanderberg