Fetus-X nominated for Webcartoonist's Choice Awards

  • ericmillikin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Lisa Jonté showed me the complete list of Webcartoonist's Choice Awards nominations and
      my comic Fetus-X has been nominated for:

      * Outstanding Comic
      * Outstanding Character Art
      * Outstanding Environment Design
      * Outstanding Single Panel Comic
      * Outstanding Romantic Comic

      The Webcartoonist's Choice Awards are nominated and voted on by webcomic artists, so let
      me say that I am honored that so many other webcomic artists believe in and support what I
      am doing with Fetus-X.

      I'd also like to congratulate all the other nominees. It's great to see some of my favorite
      comics and artists also nominated, like Narbonic, Achewood, Perry Bible Fellowship, Feral
      Calf, A Lesson is Learned ..., Copper, e-Merl, Dinosaur Comics, Partially Clips and Templar,
      Arizona. I'd give you all high-fives but my zombie arm would probably kill you.

      - Eric