New blogging project for major news group

  • ericmillikin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      A major news media corporation has asked me to take my bizarre art,
      crocodiles vs. chainsaws, and stolen decapitated head blogging above
      ground. They are probably crazy for doing this, and I'll probably get
      fired in less than a month. I met with the top people in their
      newsroom and online department yesterday, and this looks like a go. It
      should launch in less then a week's time. I may have a sneak preview
      before then ...