Fetus-X Explains Everything

  • ericmillikin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 4:08 PM
      I am putting the finishing touches on a new 16-page B/W comic
      book, "Fetus-X Explains Everything." It's in a similar format to the
      "We Are" book -- that is, the pages are a bit over-sized.

      More details on how to order one online soon. I should have
      some at next weekend's Penguicon as well, so if you see me
      there, pick one up.

      About the last thing I need to do is choose an author photo; if you
      want to help me decide between

      1) Reading about Fat Uncle Sam With Bacon Double
      Cheeseburger
      2) Standing in front of all the books that made me so smart
      3) My reaction to hearing that Slayer's album was coming out on
      6/6/06

      Then stop by http://users.livejournal.com/_eric_m_/369516.html

      - Eric