A new beginning

  • ericmillikin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2005
      A note about this list:

      Basically, I've taken it over. The old moderators (who'd replaced
      the old-old moderators who'd replaced the old-old-old
      moderators) have all diappeared in one way or another.
      Spontaneous human combustion, alien abduction, getting real
      jobs that pay better than moderating a message board about me
      and my comics, I don't know. Anyway, if any of you moderators
      are still on this list, thanks for everything, I mean it, but now I'm
      turning this bus around and taking it who knows where.

      This is now a mailing list where I'll post the occasional message
      about what's going on with me in the world of comics. I'm sure
      sometimes it'll drift more to the "what's going on with me" area;
      at others it will be more in the "what's going on in the world of
      comics" area. To reflect this change, the group is no longer the
      "Fetus-X Fan Club" but it is now called "Fetal Positions."

      How will this differ from my blog? I'm not totally sure yet, but I'm
      guessing more secretive information will make it's way here
      (since this is quite a bit less public) as well as longer more
      complete thoughts (since livejournaling seems to work best with
      short messages and mailing lists handle longer messages
      fairly well). but anyway, as usual, I'll make it up as I go along and
      there will be no rules and this wil be a wild ride.

      Why am I doing this? Because some of you asked me to. Did
      you have any idea what you were asking for?

      More later,
      Eric M.
      http://www.fetusx.com/