Subdermal Microchips, ELF Waves & Mind Control - Pt1

  • abbacub2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13 12:26 PM

      .

      Subdermal Microchips, ELF Waves and Mind Control - Part 1

      "And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems upon its horns and a blasphemous name upon its heads.  And the beast that I saw was like a leopard, its feet were like a bears, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And to it the dragon gave his power and his throne and great authority.  One of its heads seemed to have a mortal wound, but its mortal wound was healed, and the whole earth followed the beast with wonder.  Men worshiped the dragon, for he had given his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, "Who is like the beast, and who can fight against it?"  And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months; it opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven.  Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.  And authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation, and all who dwell on earth will worship it, every one whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that was slain.  If any one has an ear, let him hear:  If any one is to be taken captive, to captivity he goes; if any one slays with the sword, with the sword must he be slain. Here is a call for the endurance and faith of the saints.  Then I saw another beast which rose out of the earth; it had two horns like a lamb and it spoke like a dragon.  It exercises all the authority of the first beast in its presence, and makes the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose mortal wound was healed.  It works great signs, even making fire come down from heaven to earth in the sight of men;  and by the signs which it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast, it deceives those who dwell on earth, bidding them make an image for the beast which was wounded by the sword and yet lived;  and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.  Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,  so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name.  This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six. "  (Rv 13:1-18)

      "Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain.  And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years were ended. After that he must be loosed for a little while.  Then I saw thrones, and seated on them were those to whom judgment was committed. Also I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony to Jesus and for the word of God, and who had not worshipped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life, and reigned with Christ a thousand years."  (Rv 20:1-4)

      Over the last few years those in power have seen fit to conduct "exercise" after "exercise" in preparation for what we are told are forthcoming terrorist acts.  Who hasn't noticed that the false flag attacks upon the World Trade Center occurred while such a military defense exercise was being conducted and NORAD was told to stand down?  Or that the Boston bombings occurred while such an exercise was being conducted?  Or that "mad car driver", Miriam Carey was killed in Washington DC during a defensive exercise designed to prepare for civil unrest and chaos
      (1)?  And then there is the groundswell of what we are told are mad men committing mass murder with hand guns, rifles and bombs.  There is the mass murder in Tucson, Arizona by Jared Loughner; the mass murder in the Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado by James Holmes; the mass murder of elementary children by Adam Lanza in Sandy Hook, Connecticut; and the mass murder by Aaron Alexis in the Washington Navy Yard in Washington DC.  Prior to that there were the Columbine High School massacre in Colorado and the bombing and mass murder in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma by Timothy McVeigh.

      What is going on in America?

      Those who want to exercise total control over America and the world, would say that it is time to seize all defensive weapons from Americans, as they no longer can be expected to act responsibly.  They attempt to spice their repetitive chant with the ever-prevailing threat of the boogey-man – terrorism.

      However, there is increasing evidence that there is much more at play here than random acts of violence by madmen and mad-children, which are occurring at an increasing rate.

      Since the end of World War II, the US military and other tentacles of the US government such as the CIA (referred to as "Mr. Rockefeller's private army" by some) have been engaging in covert human research experiments, particularly in the field of mind control and behavior modification.  Such experiments upon humans have carried the names:  Project Chatter, Project Bluebird , Project Artichoke, MKUltra, Project Blue Beam, et al.  In many cases, such experimentation were conducted upon victims without their consent.

      It is a fact that certain mind altering drugs, such as anti-depressants, were at play in some above mentioned violent events.  We know that James Holmes was involved in mind control exercises in his college studies.  Who can forget the distance hypnotic-like gazes of Loughner and Holmes?  Timothy McVeigh, Aaron Alexis and Miriam Carey complained of receiving voices in their heads prior to their violent acts.

      The case of Aaron Alexis is particularly noteworthy.  After his death, the FBI found a digital document that he authored in which he stated that he had been subjected to ultra-low frequency wave attacks for the preceding few months, and that is what drove him to do what he did.  Further in advance of his mass murder act, he had written on his shotgun words to the effect that it was his "ELF Weapon", and that he had been driven to commit the heinous acts.

      There is a growing awareness that apparent mind control activities are involved.  Indeed, for several years Our Lord has been warning of us such dangers through a number of contemporary prophets.

      This article is designed as follows:
      - Messages from Our Lord via John Leary
      (2);
      - A reminder that the US nationalized healthcare law called, Obamacare, calls for the use of subdermal microchips – the Mark of the Beast;

      - A link to the web site of the US Food and Drug Administration providing guidance in respect of the Mark of the Beast;
      - An excerpt of an article from Dr. Luukanen-Kilde, Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland, entitled:  "Microchip Implants, Mind Control, and Cybernetics";
      - An excerpt of an article from Dr. Luukanen-Kilde, entitled:  "Microwave Mind Control:  Modern Torture and Control Mechanisms Eliminating Human Rights and Privacy"
      - A link to a list of US patents associated with mind control and behavior modification;
      - A link to the patent for an Apparatus and Method for Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves;

      - An excerpt of an article entitled:  "Secret DARPA Mind Control Project Revealed: Leaked"
      - Two excerpts of an news articles re: the messages left by Aaron Alexis indicating that he had been tormented by ELF waves for some time prior to his mass murder rampage;
      - A video of an interview with Dr. John Hall, author of "A New Breed – Satellite Terrorism in America"
      - An audio of an interview with Derrick Robinson, President of "Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance".

      John Leary

      February 2, 2013:
      Jesus said, "My people, you have been seeing an unusual number of killings that were using assault rifles, and the shooters committed suicide when their killings were done. In the vision you are seeing microwaves and voices controlling a killer with a chip implanted in their body. This technology is already available, and it has been used by the military and secret agencies. Some assassins are purposely given two identities to hide their killing intentions. If some one world people want to create crimes against innocent children to get gun laws passed, this technology could be used on anyone that was chipped on purpose. Some of these crimes have been committed, and the killer was killed to hide any evidence. When you look at the eyes of these killers, you can see that they do not look normal. The one world people are known for their technique of create the problem, and then create their desired solution. By controlling people with chips, they can be used as robots to serve these evil masters. This is why these same evil people want to put chips in everyone to control them against their free will. This is why My faithful need to refuse any chip in the body, even if they threaten to kill you. I will warn My people when it is time to come to My refuges so the men in black cannot capture you. Rejoice that I am protecting you from the ruthless one world people who want to kill all Christians and patriots."

      March 3, 2009:
      Jesus said, "My people, you are aware of fiber optic cables coming into your house which hastwo-way communication. High definition digital cable enables the Cable company to see and hear what is going on by your TV. You have learned of another potential threat to your brain functions when analog broadcast will go over to digital signals. The broadcast signals could embed a silent sound signal with a similar frequency to your brain waves. This signal could affect your subconscious mind to do things against your will. I told you to remove your TVs and computer monitors out of your house after the Warning to avoid looking at the Antichrist. This latest technology may be another reason to avoid watching TV for long periods of time. An analog signal would create static when using this silent ELF signal, but a digital signal would not be affected, so you would not know if it was being used or not. Limit your TV watching to a minimum to protect your mental faculties. Call on My protection and heed My warnings."

      January 5, 2012:
      Jesus said, "My people, I have warned you before that the one world people have prepared hundreds of death camps all across the United States. The one world people have been planning to kill at least twenty-five million Christians and patriots that will not go along with their new world order. They will try to force chips in the body on everyone or they will be killed in gas chambers or with guillotines to scare people into submission. Refuse to take any mandatory chips in the body because voices from these devices will control your free will and they will make you like robots. This is another sign to go to My refuges when these chips are made mandatory from your Health Plan."

      July 25, 2011:
      For the priest who asked about how voices will come from the chip into people's hearing. Jesus said, "My son, I have given you many messages not to take the mark of the beast or a computer chip in the body, even under pain of death. This chip, during the tribulation, cannot be removed, and it truly will control your free will with voices controlling you as a robot. A signal will be sent by satellite or cell tower that will activate the chip in your body, and truly you will hear voices, and you will be controlled as one under hypnosis. Search these capabilities out on the internet to show people that this truly is possible as some have witnessed."

      September 19, 2013:
      Jesus said, "My people, you have seen an analysis of why this serviceman killed these people without any apparent reason. There was a mention that he was hearing voices which was the exact same thing that happened to Tim McVeigh when he killed people in Oklahoma. There is a technology of placing chips in people so they could be controlled to kill people without even knowing what they were doing. The coming mandatory chips in the body from your Health Care Law can also take over your free will, and you would be like robots. Do not take any chip in the body under any circumstances. The one world people can use people with chips to kill others for their agenda of taking guns away from your people. Beware of such caused killings that are part of a terrorist plot to take over your country."

      September 8, 2006:
      Jesus said, "My people, this vision is during the tribulation when the Antichrist will go around to various large stadiums to give talks to mesmerize the people into worshiping him.  He will be televised to peoples all over the world so everyone could hear his message.  This is another reason to get rid of all of your TVs and computer monitors so you do not see his face.  He will have demonic powers of suggestion to take the mark of the beast and he will direct you to follow his directions from implanted microchips.  I continue to warn My faithful to seek out My refuges by calling on Me to have your guardian angels lead you to the nearest place of protection at My Blessed Mother's places of apparition, places of holy ground, and caves.  Under no pretenses should you take any microchips in the body because these chips could be abused to control your mind.  You will see more and moreadvertising to encourage implants for medical, security, and buying and selling reasons.  Refuse these chips even if your life is endangered.  Even if they take away all of your money and possessions, seek My refuges and refuse these chip implants.  All of My messages about these end times are being fulfilled.  Read the signs in the disasters, wars, and control of the people, and you will see how close it is to the Antichrist’s declaration of power."

      Some time ago, we published a writing entitled:
        Mark of the Beast To Be Required Via US Nationalized Healthcare.  You will find it at the following link.  We would encourage you to reread it at this time, as it includes messages from Jesus via John Leary stating that the Mark of the Beast will be required via the monster known as, Obamacare.

      Therein we provided an excerpt of the Obamacare law.   Such unconstitutional law includes verbiage that many believe is a veiled language relating to the forthcoming forced use of the subdermal microchip, the Mark of the Beast.  Your attention is directed to the following verbiage contained in such law:  "The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 'registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that-(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and (B) is-(i) a class III device; or (ii) a class II device that is implantable…and (III) other data as the Secretary deems necessary to permit postmarket assessment of device safety and effectiveness; and 1017 (ii) link data obtained under clause (i) with information in the registry… ."

      Additionally, we would direct your attention to the web site of the US Food and Drug Administration which provides guidance for use of the Mark of the Beast:

      Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff - Class II Special Controls Guidance Document: Implantable Radiofrequency Transponder System for Patient Identification and Health Information

      http://tinyurl.com/yh3ff4b

      Microchip Implants, Mind Control, and Cybernetics

      by Rauni Leena Luukanen-Kilde, MD Former Chief Medical Officer of Finland December 6, 2000

      In 1948 Norbert Weiner published a book, Cybernetics, defined as a neurological communication and control theory already in use in small circles at that time. Yoneji Masuda, "Father of the Information Society," stated his concern in 1980 that our liberty is threatened Orwellian-style by cybernetic technology totally unknown to most people. This technology links the brains of people via implanted microchips to satellites controlled by ground-based supercomputers.

      The first brain implants were surgically inserted in 1974 in the state of Ohio, USA and also in Stockholm, Sweden. Brain electrodes were inserted into the skulls of babies in 1946 without the knowledge of their parents. In the 1950s and 60s, electrical implants were inserted into the brains of animals and humans, especially in the U.S., during research into behavior modification, and brain and body functioning. Mind control (MC) methods were used in attempts to change human behavior and attitudes. Influencing brain functions became an important goal of military and intelligence services.

      Thirty years ago brain implants showed up in X-rays the size of one centimeter. Subsequent implants shrunk to the size of a grain of rice. They were made of silicon, later still of gallium arsenide. Today they are small enough to be inserted into the neck or back, and also intravenously in different parts of the body during surgical operations, with or without the consent of the subject. It is now almost impossible to detect or remove them.

      It is technically possible for every newborn to be injected with a microchip, which could then function to identify the person for the rest of his or her life. Such plans are secretly being discussed in the U.S. without any public airing of the privacy issues involved. In Sweden, Prime Minister Olof Palme gave permission in 1973 to implant prisoners, and Data Inspection's ex-Director General Jan Freese revealed that nursing-home patients were implanted in the mid-1980s. The technology is revealed in the 1972:47 Swedish state report, Statens Officiella Utradninger (SOU).

      Implanted human beings can be followed anywhere. Their brain functions can be remotely monitored by supercomputers and even altered through the changing of frequencies. Guinea pigs in secret experiments have included prisoners, soldiers, mental patients, handicapped children, deaf and blind people, homosexuals, single women, the elderly, school children, and any group of people considered "marginal" by the elite experimenters. The published experiences of prisoners in Utah State Prison, for example, are shocking to the conscience.

      Today's microchips operate by means of low-frequency radio waves that target them. With the help of satellites, the implanted person can be tracked anywhere on the globe. Such a technique was among a number tested in the Iraq war, according to Dr. Carl Sanders, who invented the intelligence-manned interface (IMI) biotic, which is injected into people. (Earlier during the Vietnam War, soldiers were injected with the Rambo chip, designed to increase adrenaline flow into the bloodstream.) The 20-billion-bit/second supercomputers at the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) could now "see and hear" what soldiers experience in the battlefield with a remote monitoring system (RMS)…

      Using a RMS, a land-based computer operator can send electromagnetic messages (encoded as signals) to the nervous system, affecting the target's performance.
      With RMS, healthy persons can be induced to see hallucinations and to hear voices in their heads.

      Every thought, reaction, hearing, and visual observation causes a certain neurological potential, spikes, and patterns in the brain and its electromagnetic fields, which can now be decoded into thoughts, pictures, and voices. Electromagnetic stimulation can therefore change a person's brainwaves and affect muscular activity, causing painful muscular cramps experienced as torture.

      The NSA's electronic surveillance system can simultaneously follow and handle millions of people. Each of us has a unique bioelectrical resonance frequency in the brain, just as we have unique fingerprints. With electromagnetic frequency (EMF) brain stimulation fully coded, pulsating electromagnetic signals can be sent to the brain, causing the desired voice and visual effects to be experienced by the target. This is a form of electronic warfare. U.S. astronauts were implanted before they were sent into space so their thoughts could be followed and all their emotions could be registered 24 hours a day…

      The mass media has not reported that an implanted person's privacy vanishes for the rest of his or her life. She can be manipulated in many ways. Using different frequencies, the secret controller of this equipment can even change a person's emotional life. She can be made aggressive or lethargic. Sexuality can be artificially influenced. Thought signals and subconscious thinking can be read, dreams affected and even induced, all without the knowledge or consent of the implanted person.

      A perfect cyber-soldier can thus be created. This secret technology has been used by military forces in certain NATO countries since the 1980s without civilian and academic populations having heard anything about it. Thus, little information about such invasive mind-control systems is available in professional and academic journals…

      Mind control techniques can be used for political purposes. The goal of mind controllers today is to induce the targeted persons or groups to act against his or her own convictions and best interests. Zombified individuals can even be programmed to murder and remember nothing of their crime afterward. Alarming examplesof this phenomenon can be found in the U.S.

      This "silent war" is being conducted against unknowing civilians and soldiers by military and intelligence agencies. Since 1980, electronic stimulation of the brain (ESB) has been secretly used to control people targeted without their knowledge or consent. All international human rights agreements forbid non consensual manipulation of human beings - even in prisons, not to speak of civilian populations…

      Today's super technology, connecting ourbrain functions via microchips (or even without them, according to the latest technology) to computers via satellites in the U.S. or Israel, poses the gravest threat to humanity. The latest supercomputers are powerful enough to monitor the whole world's population. What will happen when people are tempted by false premises to allow microchips into their bodies? One lure will be a microchip identity card. Compulsory legislation has even been secretly proposed in the U.S. to criminalize removal of an ID implant.

      Are we ready for the robotization of mankind and the total elimination of privacy, including freedom of thought? How many of us would want to cede our entire life, including our most secret thoughts, to Big Brother? Yet the technology exists to create a totalitarian New World Order. Covert neurological communication systems are in place to counteract independent thinking and to control social and political activity on behalf of self-serving private and military interests

      Victims of mind control experimentation are thus routinely diagnosed, knee-jerk fashion, as mentally ill by doctors who learned the DSM "symptom" list in medical school. Physicians have not been schooled that patients may be telling the truth when they report being targeted against their will or being used as guinea pigs for electronic, chemical and bacteriological forms of psychological warfare.

      Time is running out for changing the direction of military medicine, and ensuring the future of human freedom.

      This article was originally published in the 36th-year edition of the Finnish-language journal SPEKULA (3rd Quarter, 1999). SPEKULA (circulation 6500) is a publication of Northern Finland medical studentsand doctors of Oulu University OLK (Oulun Laaketieteellinen Kilta). It is mailed to all medical students of Finland and all Northern Finland medical doctors.

      For the complete article, see:
      http://timesofthesigns.wordpress.com/2008/05/28/mind-control/

      www.rense.com/general17/imp.htm

      Continued in Part 2