Are you searching for the ideal location?

  • q77227
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      I sincerely hope that this message will be allowed. I am in NW Illinois
      two hours west of Chicago, 30 miles south of WI. line. This area is in
      desperate need for a good equine veterinarian. I have a horse
      farm for sale or lease that would be ideal for a clinic. Location, on
      hard road,
      right at edge of 35k population city and NO competition from any local
      practice. In order to have any repro work done it means a 200 mile
      round trip. That is my distance, some are doubling this.

      My farm would take a minimum of remodeling to have it up and running. But
      regardless, an experienced veterinarian is needed as there is no one
      from Interstate 39 west to Wisconsin state line, all the way to
      Interstate 80.

      If you contact me, I can give you more detail. Thank you!

      shagyasport@...