RE: [equineveterinarymedicine] Filly with big grass belly

  • Jenny Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2007
      This may be a dumb question but....have you dewormed her?

      Jenny

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
        Has she been dewormed since you got her? What type of dewormers have
        you used? Is she shed out yet? What is the rest of her diet like?

        Andrea
        vet student
        UW SVM class of 2009

        --- In equineveterinarymedicine@yahoogroups.com, "mrskcobra69"