RE: sidebone

  • khmorabs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
      Deb,
      His website is down right now being updated.  He has a hoof boot called the Hugger.  It is meant to help with the pads through the problem period.
      Tommy Lee Osha is the O from BOGHS.  Dr. Bowker is the B.  Dr. Harry is the H and Keith Seeley, farrier is the S.  It is a fantastic team.  They are working on hoof lameness.  I held out for 4.5 yrs that I would find the people that believed in treating Koko's founder the way I believed.  It is simple good corrective balanced trim to get the heel down, keep her barefoot, support the hoof with a pad, no need to cut tendons.  Koko was completely rotated and with her heel height was starting to knuckle over.  I had a back injury so I couldn't do the work.  I was dependent on a farrier.  In my area I wasn't able to find one that believed in keeping the heel down.  Koko is heal thanks to the BOGHS Team.
      The Team is finally getting out there.  This year they will be doing clinics around the country.  Their first was in Perry, GA this past Nov.  I know there will be one for sure in CA.  There are several people that they are working with in CA.
      Tommy Lee is completely different then anyone you will ever meet.  He is so innovative in his thinking.
      Let me know how it goes after you talk to him.

      Kelly Hall

      Distributor of Dynamite Supplements
      Supplements for your entire family.
      www.dynamiteonline.com

      Seeing and understanding what you see are two different processes.
      Anthony Gonzales  PBM A Diary Of Soundness