Re: [equineveterinarymedicine] Digest Number 788

  • allgooddogsinwi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2004
      Thanks Kelley,
      Yes, I bought that same 95% mask. Cowboy wore it one day. So, the next day I put it back on with another fly bonnet over it (with the eye section cut out) I thought I out foxed him. Ha! Next day they were both gone. But, I was prepared with a different type of fly mask. The super fly mask. It's just a regular mask but it's made a little different than the one's that are made by Abosorbine and for some reason he's keeping this one on. Thanks for the web site link. I'll check it out.

      Laura S. Riggs
      All Good Dogs
      Residential Pet Services
      Madison, WI. 53713