Re: [equineveterinarymedicine] urine pooling in mare

  • LEA VALENTINE
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2012
      very common in older mares...can be helped by a good therio vet...

      lea and the Foxlea Clan www.Foxleafarm.net
    • SUSAN
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
        Thanks, this is exactly what happened, I am
        trying the weight gain
        now. The vet said she already has some stitches so she did not want to put more, do you think that this is a dangerous health problem? The pony she is with keeps smelling it. Susan