Immune Aging ?

  • Mac Barksdale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      The Animal Call will feature Dr. Richard Bennett with his topic titled, "We Can Influence Immune Age."  This should be great information for improving your immune system.  It isn't just for animal lovers since we all have immune systems.  He may send out an outline, so I will try to get on a computer and send it out before the call.  Dr. Bill Burlingame and Dr. Joe Ramaekers will also be on the call to answer questions about animal health and the animal health products developed by Dr. Ramaekers.  Have your questions ready after Dr. Bennett speaks.

      TO:  Veterinarians, Pet Owners, and Others using Transfer Factor Plus

                     Advanced ™ Nutritional/Immune Support Products

      FROM:  4Life Research Veterinarians’ Organization

      Agenda for Wednesday, December 19, 2012 Animal Wellness Conference Call

      TOLL-FREECall Number: 1-877-678-5433

      Pin 799292#     9:30 PM EASTERN Time

      Call Date, 3rd WEDNESDAY in each month.  Markyour calendar.

      Fax questions to 801-562-3677 or email questions and testimonials to

                       qcvet2@...  well in advance of  the call.

      Dr Mac Barksdale
      10151 University Bvld Ste 118
      Orlando, Florida 32817-1904  USSA