Can anyone help this person with advice on hauling?

  • tsm693@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
      Please email nightowl10@columbus .rr.com with your ph# so I can call you, or suggestions where I can call would be wonderful. The horse needs out of the situation asap! I could meet you there and you could follow me home with her. It's a 7 year old Arabian mare. Thanks in advance, Vickie

      Susan
    • Nicole Mauro
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2010
        Vickie where are you located
        Nicole

        Please email nightowl10@columbus .rr.com with your ph# so I can call you, or suggestions where I can call would be wonderful. The horse needs out of the situation asap! I could meet you there and you could follow me home with her. It's a 7 year old Arabian mare. Thanks in advance, Vickie

        Susan

      • sharon huskey
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
          At least provide what state you're in and  you provide your phone number.

          Sharon