Re: [equineveterinarymedicine] New Member

  • Rhonda Wilson
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 2, 2010

      From: Nicole Mauro <mauronicole@...>
      To: equineveterinarymedicine@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, December 31, 2009 11:11:10 AM
      Subject: [equineveterinarymedicine] New Member
      If you really want to learn alot go to parelli.com and get their free DVD. I was also a new owner 10 years ago and I started my own PMU as well, with Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I am almost 50 and just a horse lover not professional with NO pro-training! I did it all on my own with the help of Parelli. I now have a 4 year old Mustang that I am in the process of building a lifetime relationship with. It's been amazing to play with him and get on his back for the first time! If you really want the confidence of doing it right I would love to help out. Have fun! Rhonda

      Hello my name is Nicole Mauro.  I have been a horse owner for about 2 years now.  My first mare is 10yrs old, I rescued her from a PMU farm in Canada her name is Abella Star.  She was not even halter broke.  Well now through 8 months of ground work, then getting in the saddle she now loves trail rides.  I also have a 19 year old American Standered bred named Mr Status.  That is my show horse, he is a well known stallion up until he was 11.  I have been riding since I was a young girl, although I had no professional training I went to riding stables where I learned to ride.

      I joined this group because I want to learn as much as I can, and become a better horse owner.

      Thank you very much
      Nicole Mauro

    • Nicole Mauro
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 6, 2010
        Rhonda

        Thanks for repling.  I have the parelli cd's and learned much from them.  I find it amazing how they work.  I would love to go to one of their clinics when they are in the area.  My ferrier is from australia and uses natural horsemanship and is great, he helps me so much.  Where do you live?

        Nicole

        Message 3 of 26 , Jan 13, 2010

          Thanks for repling.  I have the parelli cd's and learned much from them.  I find it amazing how they work.  I would love to go to one of their clinics when they are in the area.  My ferrier is from australia and uses natural horsemanship and is great, he helps me so much.  Where do you live?

          Nicole

           I live in Geyserville CA I am so glad you have some DVD's of Parelli. They do help tremendously. I have a 4 year old Mustang that is a kick in the pants! Sometimes literally!No he's a good boy it's just I'm getting older(almost 50) so it will be interesting this sring and summer when I start riding! Wish me luck! Where are you at? I took my daughter to a parelli clinic and she learned alot but not all the instructors are even as good as my 17 year old! She went to Dave Lichman. It was great! Take care and good luck...Do you know about the Horsenality Chart?Email me if you dont and I'll email you one so you can chart your horse. Rhonda