Have you seen the Blue Tongue Horse?

  • clarrouilh
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hIXGiV4N4k

      If this makes you sick and you want to protect horses from this kind of abuse, please stand up and be counted. Sign this petition asking the FEI to outlaw rolkur (hyperflexion) and let your voice be heard.

      Thank you.

      http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/antiHF/
    • Darwin Jensen
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
        I don't know anything about riding English...if there isn't a cow in the arena, I don't know what the horse is suppose to do...but that looks all wrong to me.

        I have seen the same kind of thing happen in the cutting horse business. I saw a horse mess up bad at a cutting one time and the rider took the horse to the lopping pen and yanked on his head till I thought it was going to fall off. The horse didn't have a clue what he had done wrong all he knew is he was getting slapped around.

        Ropers do the same thing. Some idiot will miss his steer and then slaps the horse in the head with the reins all the way out of the arena...now that horse will be real anxious to try that again...how dumb can people be?

        Darwin

        --
        www.totalsupplements.com
        Total Equine Supplement, a natural