Grass founder website

  • Katy Watts
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
      Thanks to the charitable services of a Web Wizard who's horse is
      also insulin resistant, my website on current research on grass
      founder is up just in time for spring grass. Hope it is useful.
      Please check back for results from ongoing studies to quantify sugar,
      starch and fructan in common pasture grasses.
      Katy
      http://www.safergrass.org/
    • Suzy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2003
        Katy ~ Your site is absolutely wonderful. I will be passing along this URL to a lot of folks. I read about your "miracle horse." I have one of those too. She foundered severely at age four. No one expected her to survive either. But, with the help of my wonderful vet and farrier - and careful management - she is now 12 and sound.

        Thanks for all your hard work!

        Suzy
        http://www.AccordingToIndy.com/
        "From my earliest memories, I have loved horses with a longing beyond words." ~ Robert Vavra