quiet in here

  • erik smith <smith2267@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
      It sure got quiet all of a sudden. Where is everybody?
    • kld31871@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2003
        IM here, waiting for more posts.lol

        This Herpes thing is expanding and seems to be moving to other states, like it wouldn't move? People on another yahoo group are freaking. I just sit back and watch them all freak

        Some on this "other group" are saying their not ever vaccinating, some say its Fort dodges fault, and the vaccines themselves,,,some are never vaccinating again and only using herbal medicine instead,,its just crazy. What if anything does fort dodge say about this? Can't wait for their responce. Think i'll call my Fort Dodge rep and see what he says..lol

        Anyway, waiting for warmer weather here, spring where r u!!!!!! My horses are starting to shed out and it was -12 last night, and we saw a robin!!! Poor things.