New Horse Rescue Website

  • kesty6
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hi,
      I am setting up the following website:
      http://horserescuetransport.googlepages.com/

      I’m trying to get a list of horse rescues. If you rescue horses and
      would like to be included in the website please let me know.

      Also if you are able to transport rescued horses or are able to board
      horses in case of emergency please let me know

      Feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested.

      Please send your information to horserescuetransport@...
      I will post it as soon as I have a chance.
      Thanks
    • k. kenyon
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2009
        Re: New Horse Rescue Website There already is/was a pretty great transport group for rescues here is the link...possibly going to move because of the change with MSN.
        Kristyt

        To help with hauling horses that are in need. You can also be an overnight
        stopping point for us also. Please keep your eyes open for any area you might be

        http://groups.msn.com/HorseRescueRailroad
      • Darci Schuppan
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2009
          This is great!