Re: [equineveterinarymedicine] panacur power pack and worming schedule

  • Beth Lackey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2008
      Mary, have you seen Iverease...it's new - you sprinkle it on their grain...it sticks to the grain, and they eat it.  It is done twice a year....I really like it....Beth

      smilecoachmo <m.eott@...> wrote:
      I give my mares Strongid 2x daily and have been worming 2x per year w/
      ivermectrin. Should I worm more often and rotate w/ safeguard or do a
      power pac ? I still see Bot eggs on their legs sometimes.
      Thank you,
      These are 20 yr and 5 yr arabians.
      Mary
      I am in Texas on the Gulf Coast.

    • MARY OTT
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 11:42 AM
        Thank You for your replies and info, I am always learning and appreciate the info everyone presents in this forum.
        I will have a fecal worm test done for my mares and see what comes up.
        Mary