C84

  • Donald Ward
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2004
      Does anyone experience stoppage when spooling and
      printing a document on a C84? It suddenly stops . You
      can hear it getting ready to print and then is gone,
      The Icon disappears from the chooser and won't show up
      in the chooser window. Strangely, I can go to my
      back-up C86 and it prints. Continuous uninstall and
      re-install is necessary and seems only to last a few
      printings.

      DFW