Meeting Change

  • Erick M. Vilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2008
      What's up Eboard! I hope everyone had a great break. I am going to have
      a conflict with the meetings on Wednesday as I have a 5pm-8pm class
      that I need for my major. I have heard about some members having
      conflict with the meeting schedule so I was curious to see if you can
      take a poll at the meeting tomorrow and see if the general body would
      be interested in changing the general body meeting dates. My best day
      is Monday, and Tuesdays(before 8pm) but I don't want to inconvience
      anyone. Let me know if the rest of the Eboard and the General Body is
      interested. If not this will not have a major effect on my Eboard
      position and I still will be able to complete all my tasks and duties.
      I will try my hardest to catch the end of meeetings. Please take this
      into consideration at Tomorrow's meeting. Thanks for your time. Peace