Tomorrow's Meeting

  • Aprell King
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hey Everyone,

      I won't be in attendance at our meeting tomorrow due to my two finals
      this week. Please let me know if you need anything. As of today, I am
      kind of not here...until Friday afternoon. Have a great holiday
      everyone and let's take advantage of our Yahoo account over break in
      order to handle any business we need to cover for when we get back.
      Alrighty, good luck with finals! Pray for me :(

      Aprell
    • britney davis
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hey Everyone,

        Tonight's meeting is cancelled! We will not be meeting. I hope everyone ties up loose ends for the last day of classes tomorrow.

        HOWEVER....

        We will be having a holiday Karaoke party like last year, where we will have snacks and have people sing. Just a time to relax and enjoy the last day of classes.

        TOMORROW..PUNCHOUT...6:00 - 8:00..YOUR PRESENCE IS REQUIRED and WANTED...

        Thanks guys,

        Britney