EPP Interviews

  • Aprell King
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Hey guys,

      The first presentation will actually be at 7:00, not 6:30, because
      group 1 could not present that early. Here is the rundown for tomorrow
      so we all are on the same accord. We should try to get there at 6:00 or
      6:30, so we can organize our thoughts and questions beforehand. Let me
      knknow what you think. And the location is Fine Arts, same room as last
      week. For the solo group, I asked them to make up a one sheeter or
      proposal of their ideas so we could ask them questions, and have more
      control of the time (Jonees's lovely idea :)). All resumes should be
      attached to thier applications as well. Everyone is wearing EPP T-
      shirts as well, I believe...

      Group 2: 7:00-7:25

      Group 3: 7:30-7:55

      Group 4: 8:00-8:25