E-BOARD MEETING

  • jscrandol
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hello All!

      I hope everyone is settled in with all their classes thus far. We will
      be having a MANDATORY meeting on this Wednesday at 6:30pm in UGL (in
      one of the glass rooms in the back of the library). The meeting should
      last about 2 hours so be prepared to stay for the entire duration of
      the meeting. See you all there!

      Jonnese Crandol
      Endustry Power Players
      Executive Secretary
      Email: jscrandol@...
    • Bmorebabigyrl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2007
        Goodmorrow All,

        Sorry I could not make the meeting I had class to attend to (TRYNA GRADUATE!!! :))

        But anyways... here is a Meet n Greet Spreadsheet of artists in the market in the next weeks.  Calendars are still coming in... but pay PARTICULAR attention to the September 12th... GO LOOK NOW!!! YUP... Thats right... and I hope you are JUST as excited as I am... Howard is THE shit!!

        Okay.. back to our regularly scheduled program.

        I have recruited EPP to launch something for Atlantic & Trey Songz for his upcoming release.  They want to do a dorm decoration for one lucky winner to re-decorate their dorm room w/ Trey Songz.  The winner will be able to spend a day shopping w/ Trey etc.  Definites for the contest are coming soon but this would be for the 24th of September so arrangements need to start now for a listening party/meet-n-greet for the album release.  This is a GREAT look for EPP!  Lets make this year the best!! IM GOING OUT WITH A BANG... YA HEARD ME!!! :-)

        Luv you guys... see you on the yard!

        - Jessica

        I hope everyone is settled in with all their classes thus far. We will
        be having a MANDATORY meeting on this Wednesday at 6:30pm in UGL (in
        one of the glass rooms in the back of the library). The meeting should
        last about 2 hours so be prepared to stay for the entire duration of
        the meeting. See you all there!

        Jonnese Crandol
        Endustry Power Players
        Executive Secretary
        Email: jscrandol@hotmail. com

      • jscrandol
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 11, 2007
          Hello All!

          There will be an e-Board meeting in Cramton Auditorium at 7pm tomorrow,
          September 12. We will be meeting with Mr. J and Ms. Thompson so please
          be on time! We are no longer meeting in UGL. Any questions, feel free
          to contact me. i will be sending out a mass email JUST THIS ONCE but in
          the future everyone needs to check their email regularly.

          See you all there!

          Jonnese