xp hack - display issue

  • doulos178
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12 11:24 PM
      Performed xp hack per directions and things looked right until I
      tried to move from one application to another. The display retained
      the old image while adding elements from the new image.

      Processing of requests is very slow.

      Prior hack was 2.04 (I think, it would restore fine) although this
      time when I did the hard reset I came up with the original type epod
      type logo that I didn't use to see. CF is 256meg so I know it's not
      loaded.

      Any ideas would be appreciated.