Original Software

  • stlbud2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2004
      In all the discussions, reviews and descriptions of an ePods I read,
      I have not been able to find any description of the stock software
      on one. Several have mentioned the web browser and Pocket Word but
      nothing about how e-mail is handled. I get the impression that
      Pocket Outlook is not included, meaning no contacts, calendar or
      tasks. Is this right?

      I found a link that was supposed to be an archive of the original
      ePods web site but it was dead.

      Thanks to any and all who may contribute to my enlightenment.

      Bill B
    • stlbud2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2004
        I've searched several different places; read just about every review
        on the web but cannot find any description of the original ePods
        software. I know the following:
        Not Included --
        Active Sync
        Pocket Outlook
        Pocket Excel

        Included --
        an early version of Pocket Internet Explorer
        Pocket Word

        What about e-mail? Was there any provision for contacts? What about a
        calendar? Were there any games? Solitaire? Was someone able to
        archive the original ePods web site?

        Thanks to any and all who may be able to help.

        Bill B