[Epicurina Blog] "Alternative Bali Eating Agenda" published on Hotelier Indon...

  • bayuamus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2011
      My writing on the alternative food choices you can have when exploring
      Balinese eating scenery; "Alternative Bali Eating Agenda", has been
      published on the Hotelier Indonesia Magazine No.2 released this month,
      June 2011

      You can get the digital edition online from Scoop Store or from
      Hotelier Indonesia Magazine website. (byms)

      --
      Posted By bayuamus to Epicurina Blog at 6/06/2011 12:19:00 PM