I have a large healthy stand of fall nettles that may succumb to the hard freeze expected Tuesday night. Come pick all you want. Great for drying. Nearpassionfruital
I had five lettuce plants, of different varieties, which survived the really cold snap a couple of years ago -- I think it was 10° or so for almost a week --ezab3
Come pick Borage this last day before the freeze !! We have a bumper crop of it. I have picked all I need. Flowers good in salads Leaves good as cooked green.jrmeiser
Sustainable living in and around the Eugene bioregion. This list includes both Permaculture and related political/social/activist posts. If you wish to read and post on more tightly focused Permaculture topics, please visit http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/StrictlyPermaculture
- Cultures & Community
- Oct 6, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.