Re: [epguild] I love this list

  • Roman Shapla
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      I feel I should jump in and say, although I've just recently joined the group in the last six months, I really enjoy this list. Personally, I tend to favor the messages about hands-on topics, but only because the info on larger issues (be it Peak Oil, Politics, etc.) can be easily found elsewhere. But they never seemed widespread enough to be an issue.  I guess I haven't been here long enough to realize there was a problem.

      At any rate, whatever y'all decide, I'd love to still be a part....

      Keep it up everyone!

      Thanks,
      -Roman
      Children's PEACE Guild

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
        I love the list.  I read almost everything posted if I have the time.  My only problem is I have not always been able to take advantage of all of the use full information available here, again because of time restraints, but  that should not deter people from posting more of it.

        And, I would like to thank everyone who responded to my "help available ads" and a special thankyou goes out everyone who supported the seed exchange last spring.  I was able to plant every seed I took and shared with several familes in my neighborhood who do not garden.