URGENT: Downtown Together, Kick-off Event

  • Denise-Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Citizens for Public Accountability is sponsoring a series of four
      events designed to make it possible for everyone to voice opinions and
      ideas for revitalization of our downtown, and to network with others to
      advance areas of interest, and tangible projects.

      Part I: You Tell Us! – A Public Forum

      Tuesday, April 1, at 7 p.m. - Fenario Gallery, 881 Willamette

      Speak up publicly about your ideas for downtown. Network and form
      working groups to advance your ideas, business proposals and goals.

      Join us after the event for a Downtown Re-Birthday Party with live
      music and refreshments.