Gardeners

  • J Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Gardeners

      --

      Hello,
      This is the time of year people call me asking for referrals for people to do garden work.  Anyone out there looking for this type of work?

       If so, send me  information about yourself
      Your Fees, do you do rock work, run small tractors, implement of landscape designs,  build fences,  gates and/or decks, rototill, install ponds and or water catchment systems,... your experience.. etc

      Thanks,

      Jude
      Agro-Ecology Northwest
      Cascadia Landscape Design