looking for ride

  • Karen Stingle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      I am heading down to the Bay Area, and probably will take the overnight
      12:35 AM Greyhound on Jan. 10. But I thought I would cast my nets out and
      see if anyone is driving down there on the 10th from Eugene. I'd be glad
      to help with driving, gas $. I would even be okay with taking more than
      one day if someone is going by 101 instead, or 5/199/101, and could put us
      up overnight in Humboldt County or Ukiah if needed. I would also be okay
      with a ride just as far as Ukiah.

      If you think you might be able to do this, please let me know ASAP, as I
      need to buy my Greyhound ticket by Tuesday night to get a good deal.

      Thank you. And Happy New Year to everyone.

      Karen Stingle