ReUse: Good Stuff Cheap (Lotsa Free)

  • David Hoffman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      ReUse: Good Stuff Cheap (Lotsa Free)

      A Faire family person, rescued lotsa good stuff:
      "bought by college kids who have lots of money and can throw things
      away that are barely used"
      "One of My Favorites" Yard Sale.
      HAPPY HUMUS!

      Subject: Reuse Kicks Recyclings Butt Every Time

      Dear Folks,

      Reuse is one way we can honor and help preserve the Earth!

      Probably the people on this list who have computers don't need much
      additional stuff but you may know someone who does; please help spread the
      word. I have tons, yes tons, of good usable stuff rescued from going to the
      landfill that I would like to put in the hands of someone who could use it.
      Lots of really nice clothes bought by college kids who have lots of money
      and can throw things away that are barely used. I'm selling clothing for
      fifty cents an item. And that's just one example. Please tell anyone you
      know that has a lot of teens they have to cloth for school or anyone who is
      setting up a household. I really don't want to move all of this stuff
      again.

      Bob¹s Famous Annual Yard Sale
      Saturday, Sunday, Monday
      Sept. 2 & 3 & 4
      11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
      Half Price Sale Monday, Sept. 4
      Art, Backpacks, Baskets, Blankets, Books, CDs, Clothing all sizes,
      Computer accessories, DVDs, Electronics, Furniture, Games, Handbags, Kids¹
      Bed, Kitchen stuff, Luggage, Microwaves, Pillows, Planters, Posters,
      Records, Rugs, Sheets, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Tapes, Towels, Stereos,
      Stuffed Animals, Toys, TV, Videos, etc. for sale cheap; most items $1 or
      less; lots of free stuff too!

      626 South 3rd St- just across the bridge to Springfield
      Take Franklin Blvd to Pioneer Parkway, south to S.
      D Street, left to 3rd, up hill, 3rd becomes driveway
      (don¹t block -- park below) Phone: 746-8552
      Set Up Help Needed Friday, Sept. 1; get free stuff
      for helping set up 6:00 - 8:00 pm

      Take down help will also be needed on Monday, Sept. 4, from about 4:00 pm
      on; get free stuff for helping