looking for those walking onions

  • safehaven �
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006

      We're looking for those crazy onions that set new bulbs on the top of the plant.  I think they are egyptian walking onions. If anyone has even a few to spare to get us started that would be awesome!  Happy Spring!

    • jib@efn.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2006

        > Does anyone have them? I had some in Portland - which a coworker whose
        family had brought them from the 'old country' better than a hundred
        years ago! - but I left them when I moved....

        ...and have regretted it more than five times! (LOL)At least it taught me
        so that when I moved from the River Road haven, I brought many plants and
        small trees in pots!

        I would really appreciate one if anyone has any...

        Thank you,
        Isabella