Re: [epguild] Need evening chicken care Sa 9/21

  • b harrow
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 23, 2013

      Thanks Cory, glad it worked out. We left Florida in March after donating our chickens, coop, and run to a neighbor.

      On Sep 23, 2013 3:04 PM, "Cory Fulton" <tenpink.toes@...> wrote:

      Bruce and Debra,
      Thank you so much for your offer. Sorry not to respond sooner, we did get help. If you ever need a chicken fix we would be happy to have you over for chicken petting. Some of them even peck at your pants leg to say "pick me up!"

      How long have you not had chickens?
      Peace,
      cory

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 24, 2013
        Cory, it seems like it would be helpful,
        ( as well as greatly enjoyable), for us to come out to you to be oriented in how to help care for your animals and garden. I, for one, learn best with direct hands-on experience, repeated several times. ;-)

        My husband, Bruce, and I have talked about helping you and your family in an ongoing way before. We worked on a demonstration farm, Faith House Garden, as well as having our own chickens and food forest in the heart of urban St. Petersburg, Florida.

        I will contact you privately with my phone number so we can arrange an orientation, (or two, or three).

        Debra Harrow

        To: epguild@yahoogroups.com
        From: tenpink.toes@...
        Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:07:47 -0700

        Hi RJ,
        sorry for not responding sooner, we did get help. We are near Seavey Loop at Franklin Blvd., near LCC, about 6 miles from downtown Eugene. We may have future need, can we contact you?
        Peace,
        Cory

        have you found someone to help you out? If not, I might be able to, depending on where you are. Let me know where this would be at. If it is close enough, I can close you chickens.

        Thanks,
        RJ