Housing needed

  • Pete Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013

      A young Turkish woman, a public-interest environmental lawyer interested in permaculture and cooperative housing and ecovillages, will be arriving in Eugene on 6 August to study environmental law at UO.  She needs an inexpensive, hopefully cooperative place to live, or at least among compatible people (that's all of us).  She has experience staying and working at an ecovillage in India.

      (She inquired of our forming Emerald Grove Intentional Community, but since we do not have our own land yet, we cannot accommodate her.)

      Can anyone on this list offer a place for her?  Write to her directly, Gonca Yilmaz, <gonca.av@...>, or to me.

      Pete Benson