Re: [epguild] Permaculture Course with Larry Korn on DVD

  • deston denniston
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
      Wow. I just spent several hours with Larry, something we do every few months to catch up and bring support to one another and our shared projects and community. Would you belive he no longer endorses or works with Regenerative Leadership Institute, or Vladislav Davidson?

      I do.

      in kind,

      Deston Denniston, M.S., C.P.I.
      Steward, Abundance Permaculture Consulting
      www.abundancepermaculture.com

      Subject: [epguild] Permaculture Course with Larry Korn on DVD
      To: epguild@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 17, 2013, 3:00 AM

      Hello

      We're about to ship the permaculture design course on
      DVD (a set of

      eighteen DVDs to be precise) and want to offer you a 25%
      discount

      when you pre-order by 3pm this Friday (June 21st). To
      thank you,

      we'll also include our beautiful Permaculture
      Fundamentals e-book

      ($35 value) and cover your cost of shipping!

      More details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/dvd

      We need your support to continue developing the free online
      course

      into the complete amazing resource it can become. The
      proceeds

      from the sales of the DVD course will fund more editing and
      further

      development of the online course -- and you get to own the
      whole

      course on DVD to watch in the comfort of your home!

      Order the permaculture course on DVD before June 21st (or
      before

      supplies on-hand run out, whichever comes first!) and take
      $115

      off the regular rate. Plus get a free Permaculture

      Fundamentals e-book and free shipping!

      More details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/dvd

      Here are some of the many topics covered in the permaculture
      course:

      - Permaculture principles for smart design

      - Pattern observation and site analysis

      - Natural building construction

      - Renewable energy and appropriate technology

      - Rainwater harvesting and conservation

      - Passive and active solar design

      - Graywater considerations and system design

      - Waste recycling and treatment

      - Reading the earth and natural cycles

      - Soil regeneration and restoration

      - Food forests, trees and design

      - Agroforestry and forest gardening

      - Useful plants and herbs

      - Cooperative economics and financial permaculture

      - Scale – designing sustainable, thriving cities

      ... and much, much more

      Get the whole course on DVD but you must order by this
      Friday to

      get free shipping, the ebook and this discount.

      More details @ http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/dvd

      The Regenerative Leadership Institute is the nation's
      sustainable

      living school, proudly A+ Rated by the Better Business
      Bureau (see

      http://www.regenerative.com/bbb).
      You may also wish to review the

      150+ testimonials from past clients @
      www.regenerative.com/reviews

      To get the discount and your free e-book you must order by
      Friday!

      Supplies are limited, offer good until sold out or
      deadline.

      --

      Regenerative Leadership Institute - 1.800.376.3775

      The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design
      School

      Proudly A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau

      14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17760, Beaverton, OR 97005

      www.regenerative.com