Forest Monitoring workshop

  • Jim Flynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Announcing an upcoming opportunity to learn about forest monitoring: a
      Forest Monitoring Workshop!

      This workshop will teach you how to get involved with forest protection
      through monitoring. Our speakers include Doug Heiken (Conservation and
      Restoration Coordniator of Oregon Wild) and Francis Eatherington
      (Conservation Director - Cascadia Wildlands.) We will cover a land
      ownership and policy overview, types of useful data, how data
      contributes to litigation and how to get on the ground and do your own
      monitoring in public lands. The event will be on Tuesday, March 12 on
      the UO Campus, Lawrence Hall room 117 from 6-9pm. The workshop is free
      and open to all. Please join us for this exciting opportunity to learn
      from these excellent speakers. We look forward to seeing you there!

      Sincerely,
      Cascadia Forest Defenders
      www.forestdefensenow.com <http://www.forestdefensenow.com>

      ====